CORPORATE WELLNESS: fee available upon request
Meditation and mindfulness are extremely important for the work place and recognized as a game changer by leading health professionals. Observing my father as he built a successful company, I realized that the key component was his natural understanding of “the human factor”. He developed a strong team and positive work environment so that he had access to the human resources which would allow the success of his company.
Current science underscores that introducing mindfulness and meditation in the workplace supports "the human factor".
- Lean in or Sit back? Power in position. It's not what you think.
- Choice Points: 10 proven ways that foster a creative, empowered workplace
- Mindfulness at work: 3 ways to practice
- Mindful communication, the Buddhist way.
Support the development of a workplace that not only emphasizes the health and vitality of its employees, but to understand its contribution to the greater community experience in homes, public spaces, and indeed the world.
- Foster individual growth and personal responsibility,
- Decrease sick days and discontent within the workplace environment,
- Increase productivity and support, achieving workplace specific targets.
- Bring meditation and mindfulness into the workplace.
WHAT TO EXPECT
To be energized, informed, challenged, entertained and inspired in order to make healthy and accessible changes to work life.